Monday, March 24, 2014

The boring post

I guess you are just going to have to come to terms with it - my life is in no way exciting enough to fill a blog post every day. So expect some rather rambly, interesting subjects that have nothing to do with anything.
This may be one of those posts! Consider that your warning!!
Except of course - that I am the most boring person on Earth
So the most exciting thing that has happened today was my 20 minute walk. Yep - a whole 20 minutes! And I walked about half mile - so even a 'normal' walk, not a fast one, would have normally taken me at most 10. I feel like a snail. Snail.Cow. Whatever...!
I get one sort of outing a day. That's about as much as my body can handle. Monday's I get to have coffee with A babe. So she comes and gets me and we go hang out at the Princess's Starbucks. Nothing better than coffee and friends!
When are we getting together?
Then a walk in the afternoon after my nap! I feel a little bit like a toddler at the minute. (A baby cow?) I can't do too much or it wears me out. Woe is me.
So that's about all for today -told you, boring as heck.
Till tomorrow sweeties
Hugs
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment